Monday, January 19, 2009

All is well in Zion.

I can´t be happier. I´m a missionary. I love tehy opportunity I have to train too. I hope that Elder Barnhurst can become a great missionary. I´m trying my best to teach him the right things so that he will stick that way as he leaves me. He has such a love for the work and desires their salvation. It has been a great blessing that he has been with me to remember why we really are here. We have learned so much together. We have been working non stop this week adn have had much success. We are teaching some really cool families and we hope that they will keep going. We are really close to putting a baptismal date with another family. I just hope that they can get all their papers quick. They are an elect people. They have accepted the entire Gospel in a week. They are a familiy of 5. We have also made contact with many new families. This week we had much fun and had great experiances. I think we are going to fast this week for our investigators. We really need the help of the Lord. I know that if we fast we will recive the help of the Lord. We just need to humble ourselves. Sorry this week I didnt say too much but It has really been the same. This next week we will have Zone Conference and Interviews with the President. Im really looking forward to that. I love getting spiritually uplifted so that I can change and get better. Thats why we are here on the Earth. We are here to learn. I hope that I can become more like my Father in Heaven and as his son Jesus Christ. I love reading the scriptuers and especially in Doctrine and Covenants. Its all there. We have so many testimonies and information. If we can but follow them we can find ourselves in the Celestial Kingdom. I love you all so much and pray that ye may all have an enjoyable week.
 
Quidense
 
Elder Anderson

No comments: