Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey

Hey Everyone,

Im doing awesome here in the Dominican Republic. Today 18 elders from the D.R and Puerto Rico came in. So we no have about 50 people here then are usual 30. Classes are small we have 6 in my class. We speak tons of spanish. Right now every other day our district of elders can only speak spanish and nothing else. My favoritre thing to do here is to go to the University in Santo Domingo ( just a couple blocks away) and teach others little things about the gospel. It helps us tons in learning spanish and getting ready to teach. This is such an awesome experiance. Im loving the weather. It is pretty darn humid here but I actually enjoy it. But it really stinks when we do service and are working hard. Today we cleaned the street the temples on and then picked up grass on the lawn of the temple. They cut literally to the dirt. It is very strange. But very beautiful. Right now they are re-golding Moroni on top of the temple and cleaning the temple. So it will be out of service for another 2 weeks. But Ill get to go before I head into the field. I have 3 weeks left. Im so excited. I know Im not close to ready but I really want to get out their.I love the food. Its amazing. It gets old after awile but its always awesome. I love this work and Im trying to work really hard to learn spanish so I can teach better and get my thoughts out. My testimony has growns leaps. Now that the New Spanish speaking missionaries are here, we are pretty muched forced to speak in spanish. Well I have to go my time is up. I love you all and pray for you.

Sorry if I cant awnser all of your questions but I dont have a lot of time left. But right me back and tell me whats going on in your lives. I Love ya.

Elder Anderson

No comments: