Thursday, July 5, 2007

July 4, 2007

I made it here last night. We use the same schedule for getting here. We woke up at 2:00 a.m. then left SLC @ 6 A.M. From there we went through Dallas to Miami then to Danto Domingo. I really enjoyed the flights. There were 6 elders in our traveling group. What was awesome was that we got to teach people and hand out pass along cards. I gave an older couple on and told them a little about what we were doing. The man thought we were part of a singing group. But i said who we were and it was awesome. Going to Miami I got to sit next to an awesome girl from miami. We talked the entire time. I really felt like a missionary. So i gave her a pass along card and she promised she would. She also said that if I was in Miami that I should call her up.hahahah. IDK about tha but it was awesome. It was sweet being in a new country. We had 2 teachers who were dominicans pick us up. People drive crazy here. But I thought it was awesome. We are switching companions tommorow when the other group comes. Their will be a little over 30 missionaries here. There are 3 Jamacians her the rest are from the states. Well I e mail uyou more next week and tell you all about it. I dont know much.

Pouch takes 10 days and regualr is about 4 days. Dont send anything after the 26th of July, Then send thouse to the mission home. But until them you can send stuff to this MTC....

Elder Anderson

No comments: