Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hola, Im so thankful for your support. Things are great here. Im having the time of my life. Today we went to the Temple and I went through a session in Spanish. It was really hard to understand. But the language is getting better. I can say tons of things in spanish but it takes me time in my mind to develop them. I love learning it though. Its a beautiful language. Also very fast. They chop off the ends and beginings here in the D.R. so its even more difficult to understand. Mexican Spanish is a breeze compared to here. I would already be fluent.ahhaha. J/K it would be hard though. I love going to the university and teaching peopel. My companion and I litterally ran down a guy to teach him. We had a feeling to teach him. We work well together and can give pretty good lessons in Spanish. We leave Tuesday morning for the actual missionfield. No more training. In a little time more I will be in the battle front in God's army. Ill be fighting in the front line. Im really excited. Im surprised I'm not even scared. Im seeing with new eyes here and appreciate everything I have. Im thankful for my Family and my friends. I love you guys. I love this Gospel and the Blessings it has given me. Im super blessed and I hope you all can look at the world and for what we have. I love the people here. They are the best. I have really gained a deep love for them already. Im super excited to gelp them come unto christ and share with them what I know to be true. Im thankful for my tesimony of this work adn for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love you all and wish you the Best Luck. I hope I can be able to write to you all and can awnser all your questions. I'm praying for you every night.

Elder Anderson

No comments: