Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey!!!

Well actually as i started the email I recieved a phone call from the zone leaders. They just now issued a hurricane warning. Before today it really didnt rain to bad. So i hope it wont be too bad. Thats really cool to hear that Russell Hill joined the church. It really is a cool thing. Hes such a good kid. I hope he does well against Boise State. But im pretty sure Im the biggest fan in the DR. I am a little bummed i cant be with my family and friends.I love being here though. I was just called to be the district leader here in Ocoa today. Im really excited to be an example to my District here. It is an awesome district. I love having my Kid Elder Simmons and Elder Johnson. Elder Johnson and I are form the same group. We really love to talk and to learn from each other. Today we went to the waterfall again. We loved it. I have pictures of me swinging from vines, cool videos andother tight pictures. I really am having tons of fun here in Ocoa. I love it. We are really close to putting a couple baptismal dates with 2 people. We did though, have to get rid of most of our families. They just werent progressing. We are still doing very well. I continue to learn as I teach Elder Simmons the ways of missionary work. Tommorow we have Zone confrence with 2 zones, BanĂ­ and Azua. We are going to Azua to have it. We will be privledged to have the President of the Area of the Carribean, Elder Johnson at hte meeting. I am super excited. I love this work so much. I have such a strong testimony. I LOve to read the scriptures and learn about the Gosdpel of Jesus Christ. It is such a priveledge to be a missionary and preach the Restoration of the church of Jesus Christ. I love you all and wish the best to you and your families.

No comments: