Monday, September 1, 2008

Whats Up!!!

Hey Everyone,   Im so excited to be a missionary right now. I love how true our church is. This last week I have gotten into a few heated lessons which could have tried someones faith. But i realied on the spirit to tell me what to say and what was right. This church is so true. People can form their own little things of religion but prayer and sincire study will always lead you to the truth. I have gained such a strong bond with the spirit and I can not deny the feelings I have felt and the things I have seen. We have been working in a new area. Its called Sabana Larga. We found some really cool people and I am working to start a brach out there. I really think that the area with be huge. We already have 2 families up there that we are teaching. They will be the firstfruits of Sabana Larga. We just put a baptismal date with a lady yesturday and see will be baptized on the 20th. We will probably have 2 more that day. Im really loving spanish here. I am really learning a ton. Everyone really complements me on my spanish. I think I got it from my Dad. Well it rained quite a bit last tuesday but not too bad. I love you all.
 
 
Spud

No comments: