Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunny Sun Sun!!!!

Hey Familiy ,
 
Im doing Great here in Ocoa. We are really finding the chosen people of God. We have found a really tight family and also a pair of brothers who love the message. They could go on missions in a year and a half. Well  our district is doing very well. We had a great district meeting and we are very unified in our district. We are doing great this here. Elder Johnson and I dave talks in chur ch. I love to speak. I dont even feel scared to get up infront of people.  I know that i am being very strengthened here in my mission. I have learn so much about every thing. I can actually say that I am a man now. wooohooo. But Im still me. I love being a leader in the mission and helping others live up to their potential. It has actually been sunny for a week. Right after i ended typing last week we had clear and sunny sky.  I really love how cold this area is. THe rest of the mission is super hot. Your in my prayers and I hope that you may all find and have peace this week.
 
I love you all
 
Spud

No comments: