Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey All

Well Im staying here in the same area with the same person. Elder BArnhurst and I are really doing well and we expect many great things to happen here in HAto Nuevo. We are really trying to work hard and we are really doing a great job. We are teaching many families but they either dont have their papers or money. It is really hard and very stressfull. I just wish they coud be baptized. It is up to them though and their faith. We can only do so much. I pray that they can get everything prepared. I am lovingnary. As I saw another group go home I really put it into my mind to finish super hard. Im really trying to take advantage of the time I have here to help others and also to become more knowledgeable. Here are the people we are teaching:
 
The Families
 
Porfilio and Iselsa
Carlos and Alejandra
Carlos and Yabell
Esteban and Luci
Leonidous and Nena
 
Also we are teaching other people
 
Junior
Frank
Regalado
 
They all are great and are in their own ways progressing. We are always getting new and also getting rid of investigators. I hope that we can get these famlies to get married. Nothing more is really new. Our house is very fun. Right now Im reading the Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith. It is amazing. It has really helped in my testimony and also in our teachings. I love you all and wish you all a great week.
 
 
Elder Anderson

No comments: