Monday, February 2, 2009

!Que lo Que!

Hey everyone,
 
We had a great week teaching many families and men. We do need to marry 4 families so they can be baptized. But we havent had too much progress. I pray that they can be able to get married and eventually be baptized. Im so grateful that I was sent to this area. It has been do great to me and the work still goes forth. Many members are helping us and most of our investigators have friends in the church. Well today we will get transfer calls. I know that whatever happens the lord is in charge. I now have 3 complete transfers left. Im just entering my 3rd to last. So im really pumped to work super hard and work diligently. This last week I recived a think about it letter. This letter asks me what airport I want to land into and also if Im getting picked up. When I recived the letter I almost started to cry and my whole body just slumped over. Ithen started to yell a little and was ticked of. I dont know why but I really love this place.
 
A cool story this week is that when we were teaching a lesson outside under a tree, something hit my head. I thought it was either a bug or a leaf. So i left it unnoticed during the lesson. Elder Barnhurst saw something on my head during the lesson but waited afterwards to hit it of. When he swatted it it smeared. It turned out to be some bird poo. ahahhaha. It was ugly.hahah
 
Elder Spencer Anderson
 
Ill tell you next week what happened with transfers

No comments: