Monday, May 11, 2009

La Última llamada!!!

Well yesterday was my last call home as a missionary. It was a weird phone call because I didnt know what to say. I tell you pretty much everything in my letters and you all know about what my mission is like. But I did love hear the voices of my loved ones. I am so blessed to have such a great family and to feel such great love not only for me but for the Lord. Well this last week we had 3 baptisms. We needed to move 5 others to other dates based on their needs. This week we are planning on 4 baptisms. We have recieved so many blessing from being obedient to the Lord´s servents. We are planning on going on many splits with the new reciently called branch missionaries. They are really going to help us and we are going to prepare and build up visits from the members. Home teachers dont do anything here so we are going to have the branch missionaries visit the new recent converts. I´m pretty sure that they will take care of htem and will be able to show missionaries were they live. It is essencial that those people be visited by the members so that they can grow from their infancy to being a little bit more grown up. New converts are very fragile so it is very important that hte members take interest in them. Well we are excpecting great things this week and of course we are going to work hard.
 
I love you all with all my heart.
 
 
Elder Spencer Anderson

No comments: