Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow!!!!! What a run!!!!!!!

I think ¨Wow¨ is an understatement. I can´t really explain what I´m thinking. I think I´m just going to right a short letter. I guess we can talk about this in 2 days. Tomorrow I leave for the capital early in the morning. There I will have my last interview with President Almonte. Afterwords we will hang out for awile in the capital then have a dinner at President´s house. After Dinner we will have a testimony meeting. The next day I will wake up at 4 o´clock in the morning and get ready to go to the Airport. My first flight leaves to Miami at 8 15 in the morning. From Miami I go to Dallas- Fort Worth, after I go to Salt Lake City. From Salt Lake City, I will arrive in the Boise Airport at 10 30 p.m. It sure is going to be a big day. I love you all and can´t wait to see you. Thank you for all your support and love.
 
Elder Spencer William Anderson

No comments: