Friday, December 25, 2009

Well its Christmas time and I'm loving the time I have with my family. I now have been home for almost 6 months.... It's crazy to think about it. Whenever I think about my mission it seemed as though it was a dream and that it really didn't happen. I can remember everything so vividly but being back home, It is a totally different world. As much as I enjoy being here in Idaho I deeply miss the Dominican Republic. It will always be my second home. My parents are now housing the missionaries in our house so it is fun being with them and feeling the missionary spirit in the house. I just finished my first semester of school since my mission. I got a A's and 1 B. I'm currently majoring in Buisness Management and am loving it. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

--Spud--

No comments: