Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello

Well today was aweome. We got to attend the temple. It was amazing. I loved how peaceful it was. I dont think youll ever understand how loud it is here. Its always super loud. And there are no laws for music and the loudness. We also went to Wendy´s today. It was awesome. I had a >FROSTY and it was amazing. Im in the capital now in a huge plaza. It is huge adn super loud. There are people everywhere. Well we are having sucess here and a lot of it. We had an investigator in church for the first time last week and he got up and bore his testimony. I was scared out of my mind when he went up there. But it was awesome. Even though he wove his hands around a lot and said "Grasias al Dios" it was awesome. HE testified of the the peace we have brought to him. He then said he is in our family now adn wont ever miss church. He was also reading the scriptures all through church. We also have another man named Gustabo the other was Leo who bore his testimony. Gustabo loves the church adn loves the peace and happiness the gospel gives him. He told one of his friends visiting how much peace he feels when were there and to let us in. We have an appointment in 2 dsays . Its so amazing how hte lord works. He is awesome and really blesses us in ways we dont know. Well thats pretty much it. I love you all and wish you good luck in life. My health is good. I am the same at 165 lds and had a really low pulse and blood pressure. I do sit ups almost every day, and run up a hill we live on and we also have weights made out of cement. Ill send pictures later. Well talkto ya next week.

Spud

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Elder Anderson!

Great to hear from you! That's great about the 2 investegators at church on Sunday! Keep up the good work! Love to see pictures sometime!

You're in my prayers buddy!

-Becca Jones