Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hey Everyone, Im doing great here in my mission. Ive had some great experiances this week. General Confrence was awesome. We had it in the stake center in Bani. 6 american elders watched it in english in a little room. I love every single talk. they were amazing. We had 2 investigators there. One is going to be baptised on the 20th. Last night we also invitee a young man to be baptized on the 27th. The work is pretty good. We have families and men were talking to. They are awesome. Its so cool being a missionary, its a great opportunity to get to preach the gospel and serve the lord. Today im in San Cristobal and am visting the families of elder macy that he taught. So i dont have much time. But I want you all to know i love you and am working hard. I hope Drew can fit in living back in our society. It would be hard for me too. I love ya and hope all goes well.

Love,

Spencer

2 comments:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer!
Glad you enjoyed conference! I felt like a lot of the talks were focused on missionary work! Keep it up!
:)
-Becca Jones

Anonymous said...

Spencer! I miss you so much! It sounds like you're doing an amazing job there and they must love you as much as we do:) know that you're in my prayers, and you're a great missionary! Miss you!
Catie:)