Saturday, December 22, 2007

´Hello Everyone.

Well I dont have much time today because today isnt p'day because yesturday was our p day and a christmas confrence. So we traveled all day yesturday. We also had a really neat party for the branch here. We sang songs and played games with presents. I will talk more next week because we will have time to write. IN the last week and a half, we had had a baptism, storm, killed a rat, I burned my tie for my 6 months, we had 8 investigators in church and are expectiong much more this week., I have been helping to teach the branch music with some Married Missionaries from Salt Lake, And lifting tons of weights and jump roping. Ill go into detail the next time and send tons of pictures. I love you all and look forward to calling my beloved family for the first time. I love you and wish the best.

Spudems

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer!

I hope you didn't burn the tie I sent you- ha ha j/k! Anything for you! Merry Christmas!
-Becca Jones