Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello!!!

Hey Family, Im doing awesome here in Nizao. It was really neat talking to my parents and family. It was really hard to speak English because I dont speak that much English any more. Im losing it. hahaah. Well Im doing great. We ate Christmas Dinner at Morenas house a recent convert. Then For New Years Dinner. We ate at an Investigators house. We are going to put a date for baptism with their family this week. Also we are going to to put a date with a lady adn one other family. I really have a feeling that my work here wont end when I leave but Nizao with grow very rapidly. I know that IN a matter of time Nizao will flurish with members of the church. We didnt get to work as much as I wanted this week because of rules adn of Christmas and New Years but we finished very strong. I love this Gospel so much. Right now Im reading Jesus The Christ by James E. Talmage. It is amazing. Im learning so much about my Savior adn his ways adn teachings. It has helped me tons to apply those principles to my life. Im so blessed and I want to give gratitude to everyone of you. I love you all so much And hope that we can all enjoy the blessings we have recived. I am so impressed with my family adn my friends for the example they are to me. I pray for everyone of you everyday adn I hope that together we can spread this great message of joy adn love. I hope you have a great week, I know I will,hahahaha. I love you all adn try to stay warm, I know I sure will. It is a never ending summer of heat here. Adios

Elder Spud

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Hey Buddy! Good work! Glad the holidays were wonderful for you! Keep working hard and getting all the blessings you deserve! All your friends in Rexburg send a shout out and are jealous of your warm tropical winter! Enjoy 2008! Looking forward to 2009 when you're back with us!
-Becca Jones