Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Area

Hey,

Well I have been transfered form the awesome Nizao to Los Alcarricos in Santo Domingo. I dont know to much because I just got here an hour ago. But what i do know is that it is much bigger than Nizao, one of the barrios here is twice as big as Nizao. But Im really looking forward to that because that means more people to teach. My new companion is Elder Russell. He is from Flordia. Im going to work him to death adn also be super flecha, or obediente. I really have a good feeling about this place. The area is a little dead because of the missionaries here before but I think it was just because they were lazy. The goals here arent very big and for sure We are going to raise them adn make miricles happen. When i first got here I looked at the Area Book and said we are going to do great things here. I know I will miss Nizao and it was hard to say goodbye to everyone of our investigators. But one day I will return adn I can only pray that they will make teh big step and be Baptized. I have confidence in Elder Gonzalez my old companion and adn also in the members there. Im so grateful for this life I have and for this opportunity to be here in the Dominican Republic. I love my Savior Jesus Christ adn for his example to me. Im trying everyday to be a little better adn learn a little more from his adn his prophets. Well I need to go but I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

Elder Anderson the Man

No comments: