Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello Everyone.

Whats up everyone,

Im still safe and sound here even though there has been a couple shootings from gangs here. hahah Nothing to worry about. It is in another area. HAHAHA. Well Im doing great here, were are still working hard aand having sucess. This saturday we are going to have 3 baptisms. We felt that one guy wasnt ready yet. So We are thinking next week. We are also going to be having transfers this week. I dont know whats going to happen. It depends on if Elder Russell leaves. If he doesnt he will spend 5 transfers in this area to finish his mission. So I hoping he will leave because trust me he will loose all his desire to work. But it is in the lords hands. I know that for sure. Well I ate great this week. Elder Russell and I made super think Rice Krispie treats, Brownies with peanut butter on top, and Today I finished it off with a 2 dollar california steak. WOOOhOOOO. I love the Capital. We are also having much fun with the other elders in our zone. We have P'Day eve and sleep over at the Zone Leaders house with the other 2 missionaries too that live there. I really am making some great friends here. We also have sweet activities that the zone puts on. The work is aweosome here. We are contacting and then getting rid of the weak people. But we really are finding hidden gems. We found a 22 year old man contacting the other week. His name is Elvis. He was taught by the missionaries over 2 years ago but was lost when transfers came and the area was whitewashed. He is awesome and loves the gospel. Well today is a thing called Carnival. It means everyone goes to the center of the capital or the campo for 3 days and get drunk. They all dress up it costumes. It is very similar to halloween but without candy. It is going to be a huge party. Well thats about it. Im really excited for Drew nad for Terese and I wish them the best of luck in there marriage.

Peace Out,

Elder Spud

No comments: