Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hola.

Well everything Is great here. Im having an excellent time here in my mission. The work is a little slow here but we are working hard to speed it up. We have 1 baptismal date right now and we are going to try to get 3 more this week. We also had 8 investigators in church. Whooooohoooo. Well thats the hardest thing in the mission, getting people in the church. But we are working hard. A lot harder then he has. He's used to all day p-days and all day no work sundays. Thats not going to fly under my watch. HE is very cool though i think im having the most fun with him. He is a psyco though. He is super hyper and is exactly like Jim Carrey the actor. hahaha. Today for pday we went to the zoo. Lets just say I went inside the rinocerous pit and took a picture. Ill show you. Dont worry im ok./ Im just being me. I also got a rock thrown at me by a chimpanse named Toby. This monkey also does bacd stuff with his hand and it starts with an M. It was funny. I also played tug of war with a Jaguar. That also I have pictures. hahahah. Dont woory im still have all my limbs. But I also 170 pounds of pure muscle. Im gaining a little. I think Ill gain more in hte capital too because they actually have things to buy. I do mis the good old Nizao though. I was talking to Elder Gonzalez last night and they are going to baptize 2 people on the 9th that we were teaching. So that is cool. I love everyday of my mission and am really seeing how the lord blesses us. It is awesome if we can just think of the little things. Im also learning of how hte lord works in mysterious ways. I love you all and I hope i can get some pictures up soon.

Elder Anderson

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer!
I know thats 170 pounds of pure muscle! Keep up the good work. Next time you're at the zoo, snag a sweet picture of a turtle for me- you know they're my favortie! Well, I love and appreciate all you do!
Praying for you daily,
-Becca Jones