Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whats going on!

Well Im doing great here in Los Alcarrizos. We have had much sucess and we are continuing to have more. Im so bless by the Lord. Things that I never have thought of before. We had a great experiance the other day as we were contacting. So a guy called us over adn it turns out that he is the first couselor in a stake in the east mission. He was there visiting his family with his bishop. They we trying to teach them the gospel. And low and behold we came by and we meet them. We taught the first lesson adn aslo let them teach a bunch too. We also visited another family after. Because we were in the right time and the right place dooing what we were supposed to be doing, we recived 8 refrences. The other members help a ton too. We have also had a great week these last 3 weeks. We also recived a letter from the president that we were doing well adn leading the mission. It is amazing what animo and good chemistry can do. I know that I was supposed to be with Elder Russell. HE needed me and I needed him. We are growing very close adn love to work. We are expecting more success as we are working side by side with the Lord. We are going tro try diffrent things this week and see if we can be just a little more spiritual and is we can study a little more too. We can always get better and we look forward with faith. All is in the Lord´s hands, we are only the instruments. He is our Boss and I think I´m just starting to get it. Everything is really clicking right now. Many things are starting to make sense. Yesturday we had another great Zone Confrence. But this one was the best of them all. The president talked to us about the Plan of Salvation and about the Temple. I learned so much about the covenents we make adn how everything goes together. I´m really going to focus hard and get all of the things i can from the Temple. There are so many things that we dont know and things that we dont understand. I learned that if we come into the temple with a question, we will find the anwser or a solution. We will think of more questions and will come out a true student. I know I have been so blessed here in my mission and know all this is true. It is all perfect. If you look from a spiritual way it is perfect. If you look logically it is perfect too. I love this gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ, He is my bud and my brother. I know we are in the true chruch because everything is 100% all together true.

Elder Spencer Anderson

No comments: