Monday, October 27, 2008

Hato Nuevo

Well hey everyone. Im doing just fine here in Las Caobas. NOthing really new has happened over the week. We started off a little slow because I was having troubles with my companion. HE just changed over night and acted like he hated me. I tried to see what was up and he just said some bad stuff to me. Well Its all good because were alright now. I think hes just sick of the area. We ended up the week very weel and worked our butts off. I actually am starting to feel the wear and tear in the mission. My legs and feet hurt. Its either that I´m old or that we are working super hard. Our area is very big and we walk a ton too. Im sure Ill be fine though. I can tell you im not looking forward to getting to be an old man. hahhahaha. Well here in Hato Nuevo we always havfe water in the house. But we have no waterhead. It just shoots out a stream of water. We had a great lesson in our sunday school class about Temples and the ordenances in it. The investigators loved the baptism for the dead. They asked great questions and learned a ton. ONe little old lady said she was catholic but that she was going to switch religions. It was neat. She came as a referance from some members. Well thats about it. Sorry its small, Ill see if next week I have more to say. All I can say is that it is still hot and it doesnt stop. ahahhaha
 
 
Spud
 
 
 

1 comment:

Arica said...

Spud!!! You are amazing! Your aches and pains are just proof that you're working hard..it will pay off in the end. Just and FYI- I'm working on my mission papers and should be done with them with in the next couple weeks!!!!!
Heart, Arica