Monday, November 3, 2008

HEY!!!!!

Hey Everyone, Im doing just fine here in Hato Nuevo. We just had a huge week off work. We litterally worked our butts off. ahahah. We are also working super hard to marry 3 families. It is super hard!!!!!!  We are also getting much help from the members and they are working very hard. It is such a blessing to have a ward that works in missionary work. It makes life a whole ton better. My companion and I are doing a little better but Im thinking he is moving this transfer. Im trying my hardest to help the situation and not to make it worse. I just show love and continue to serve him. I really have a fun house. Im with Elder Turner and his trainiee. When I started the mission elder Turner was in the house with me. HE started in Feb and left the area after my first transfer. So, we have lots of fun and love to talk about Idaho. He is from Payette. I love this work so much. I just finished Jesus the Christ and ate it up. It is one of the Best books I have read. It really helped me see the importance of the life of Jesus Christ. I really have gained such a strong testimony of the existence of God the Father and of his Son Jesus Christ. They are awesome. I know the Holy Ghost is real becasue I depend on him everyday. I love the scriptures. The other day I was reading in Alma 26. It talks perfectly about missionary work. I learned that after trials and pain, we will recive blessings and sucess. I love you all and cant wait to tell you transfers next week.
 
 
Elder Spud Anderson

No comments: