Monday, November 17, 2008

Nuevo Compañero

Hey Everyone, Hey everyone. I have been having a great week this week. I recieved a new companion. HIs name is Elder Folsom. We are from the same group. IN the house we have some good cooks. We eat really good. We eat lots of cool recipies with meats and flour and pastries. I dont know why Im not getting fat though. It must be all the walking. I do exercise very good in the moring. Im sprouting a pretty nice body. ahhaha. Well back to the work. We have been working pretty good so far. I can actually feel the spirit a bunch now. It really makes a differance when a person wants to work. We have found tons of new families. I have been prayed a bunch in the last couple of days to find so cool families. Everytime I pray we find someone new. It is such a miracle. We find them in the weirdest of places and at the weirdest times. We are really going to find sucess here. We are always getting new peopole and getting rid of the people who arent progressing. It is such a pleasure to be serving the Lord with this calling. I know Im making a big differance. I love looking at the work in an eternal perspective. It also hurts because many people choose to accept the message. But that is just how it is. We are only the messanges and we are looking for the ones who are prepared. I love all of you much and miss ya. I hope you can have a great week.
 
 
Elder Anderson

No comments: