Monday, November 10, 2008

Transfers!!!!

Hey!!!! Well I will be staying here in Hato Nuevo for another Transfer. That means that Elder Vasquez will be going to San Cristobal. I will recieve Elder Folsom. He is from my same group. I havent talked much with him because we have never really been close to each other in the mission. I spent much time in the field and he spent much in the Capital. Im excited to keep up the great work here in Hato Nuevo. We have been preparing many people for baptism and this transfer we will see our fruits. We had 6 investigators in church this sunday. It was kind of a disappointment becasue many did not come. It really is hard to not have people come to church but I am definently very grateful for the investigators that came to church. One thing I love about the mission are the member families. They make a huge differance. I feel so much love. I´m so grateful for their help and for their sweet spirits. The work is so Important. I am so happy to be a missionary. I have had so many great experiances here that will always help me to preach the gospel with everyone. I feel really bad that I didnt preach the gospel as a kid and a teenager. I could have been such a help and light to others. I know that when Im home I will try to prepare many souls so that they can be happy. As I understand the world is rapidly changing adn people are now starting to make choices. The last battle wont just be physically against the wicked but spiritually also. The choices we make now will have forever consecuences. We need to be examples of rightousness in this world. It just takes simple actions and decisions to make huge things come to pass. I have loved to learn life and to live the best we can. We are only here one time we need to enjoy it. Life is so precious but so important. IM so thankful for the creation and for my opportunity to live a life in mortality. I give super grate thanks to my beloved parents, who permited that I came to this Earth. But that wasnt only it, they raised me great adn put me in the road that ends to the eternal life. I have learned so much about Eternal Life and the blessings we can recive. It all starts with us developing chrst-like attributes and making the right decisions. I love you all so much. I hope that you all can have a great week. I look forward to your emails always. I love you
 
 
Elder Spud Anderson

No comments: