Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hey Everyone. Everything is sweet here in the Dominican Republic. The talk of hte storm is about over adn everything here is back to normal. We havent had water for 3 weeks now. Although we had water for 3 hours on sunday adn a little this morning. So very soon we´ll be getting water. Its hard to live without water. We are really blessed in the states to have water and light always. We have light half the time here. But ived learned to get used to it. Well whats really cool is that were teaching many families adn had great lessons with them. I love watching the Restoration movie with them. We rarely get to but whenm we do ther is always a spirit there. Most of our investigators are progressing. I love teaching the gospel and inviting people to coime to christ. I´ve learned so much her its amazing. Ive had great experiances and others no. But I always think of my savior and what he would do adn what he was like. Latley i have been studing him. Its amazing how much we can learn. These past couple weeks ive been easting a little on the mexican side. I have eaten sme picante hot sauce that elder gonzalez has made. WEEEEHOOO It is hot. Dominicans dont like spicy food at all so that was an eye opener for them. We have one investigator that lives a litle of in the country adn above a field on a hilkl. He has a huge house adn the most beautiful view of the ocean. Im going to take some pictures adn share this awesopme experiance with ya´ll. Well all is fine and Im still healthy and the same. I love you all and pray everynight for every single one of you.

Elder Anderson

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer! Sorry you're livivng without water and light 24/7, but your positive attitude makes me so gratful for everything I have in my life! Thanks for your excellent example and I love you!

Praying for you!

-Becca

P.S. Whitney and Courtney say "HEEY!"