Thursday, November 1, 2007

WOW

Well this has been a crazy week. Well we had a huge storm. NOEL. Lets just say it rained for 3 days straight and we didnt have light for three days. Nizao held up pretty well but Don Gregorio got hit bad. Lets just say a new river the size of my hips appeared out of nowhere. During the Hurricane we were asked to help the people so we wnet around all of Nizao and Don Gregorio asking if people needed help. So these last days we havent taught a lot but have had lots of service. OUr house had water in it but just from the widows. The floor was wet but i woulodnt say it was flooded. OUr house does ned to be cleaned though. It stimks a little like mold. BUt None of the members were hit hard so thats good, or our investigators. One man was stuck in the river by Don Gregorio for 15 hours in a tree before somepeople got in a boat and saved him. The river was huge about 4 times as big as usual. What weas messed up is people were running around trying to save theirs house buit then all the people of Nizao were coming with tons of beer and alcohol tothe river, the Dangerous RIVER. they are always drinking here even in a crisis. Well I need to tell you I MET VLADMIR GUERRERO. I got a picture with him and talked to him. I got a picture and every thing. We was just chilling in the road. I also saw his brother wilton . Wilton also played in the big leagues. I also saw Juan Uribe another Baseball player in his huge SUV. Vladmir has a nice whiote range rover. Well I have a new companion he is From Mexico and and his name is Elder Gonzalez. Well I need to go ill update later.

Elder Andersonell this has been A

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer!
I'm so glad that you were safe during the hurricane! I was so worried about you. Put up the picture of you and Vladimer! That's awesome. Go Angels! Glad to hear that your SAFE and willing to serve.

You're in my prayers buddy,
-Becca Jones