Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Que lo Que... Dominican slang for Whats up. hahaha

So Everything is great in my mission. Today we went to San Cristóbol to pick up Elder Russells suits. He got to Suits tailor made for about 250 dollars. Its a deal. Im thinking when Ill finish my mission Ill get a shnazzy suit too. On Sunday I was sick with a high fever and a headace. It hurt bad behind my eyes. That night I could barely move it took all my strength. We thought it might have been dengue but it wasnt. On Monday I was still real sick but we did a little work. I went #3, 6 times. It was bad. I also had an incredible pain in my neck and I couldnt move it at all without it hurting. But now its all night. It lasted only 2 days. Im thinking It was a flu. Other missionaries in the area had it a couple weeks before I got it. But not to worry Im a super missionary. Yesturday I felt the spirit so stronly that I Invited our investigator to be baptized. She took the invitation and will be baptized on the 10th. Also we are teaching an awesome family that we found the other week. They knew the book and Jospeh Smith were true on the first visit. They told us that they loved the mesage and that its great. The man works much so we stopped by one day to see how the wife was doing. She was angry that he took the Book of Moromon and the Pamphlets with him to other parts of the country. So we calmed her down and gave her the same pamphlets and Book of Mormon. I think that we will put a date with them. Yesturday we had an awesome zone conference. I learned so much. They foucused on chapter 9 of Preach my Gospel. Its really important to continually get new investigators and to also throw them away if they arent progressing. Well not too much more here. I love you all much.


Spencer

1 comment:

Arica said...

Elder SPUD!
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better...that's always nasty when you have stuff to do but can't do it. Just wanted to say hey and I miss you!! You are pretty much amazing and I love all of your stories!!
Heart,
Arica
ps. I'm so happy I'm not at BYU-I for summer..it's still snowing in APRIL!!