Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Can=?UTF-8?Q?=C2=B4t_belive_it!!!!?=

I actually talked to my Parents!!!! I was so excited to talk to my parents this past Sunday for Mother´s Day. We talked for awile and I loved sharing stories and hearing their voices. Well I´m very fastly approching my one year mark in my Mission. It is really wierd. I love this work so much. It really is great. I love being a missionary and having the opportunity to share this great messange with the world. I´m working very hard adn trying to all the things right that I can. I´m very grateful for all of your encouraging letters and messages. It really helps me grow and have more faith in this work. You all are great examples to me. I have indeed learned something great from everyone of you. I´m so proud to be the son of kind and loving parents. One day I hope I can be a great Dad just like my Dad and that I can marry such a strong woman as my Mom. I Love them so much. I´m also very proud to be a Son of God adn that he loves me so much. I have learned so much from him and am continually praying for his guidance. I know that he is helping and guiding me everyday. I rely so much on him. Sometimes we may have a horrible day or we have done something bad. In these moments we are humble. To truly show our love and dependance in God we need to get down on our knees and plead with our Father in Heaven. He wants to talk to us as much as our earthly parents do. One thing I have learned is that through deep and powerful prayer we can really bring down the blessings of heaven. Many of us have the Holy Priesthood with us. We can heal the sick, we can work miracles, but most of all we can bring down the blesings of heaven. I´m so proud of my family and for their examples they have set being Missionaries, Im almost positive that my parents mill as be great missionaries in the near distant future. I´m so thankful for my friends and for them serving missions too. I wish them the best of Luck. I love my friends so much. We have such a great bond together.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ has ben Restored and that his work is carfully looked over by a loving Prophet and 12 Apostles.

I love you all. Have a great week. Tommorow we have Interviews with the President.

Elder Spencer William Anderson

2 comments:

Becca Jones said...

I'm so glad you got to talk to your parents! All the ladies in my ward with sons out were shining with light on Sunday because they were getting the chance to talk to thier sweet boys! Keep up the good work and your encouraging words and testimony!
Love you!
-Becca Jones

Arica said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year already...I can remember when you got your mission call and EVERYONE went to your apt to support you...even though we had white glove...I was greatful that I was able to share that experience with you. You're an awesome kid!! I'm sure your parents are very proud.
Heart,
Arica Page