Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ME VOY!!!

Whats up everyone. As always Im having an awesome time here. It´s starting to get a little difficult right now with Elder Russell going home. He doesn´t want to do a whole lot right now. But as ya´ll know Im going to try to work my hardest. I will do all the things I can that are in my power. I love this work. Thhis week we are going to have 3 baptisms. Im so excited for these people and their decicion to be baptised. I know they will be greatly blessed. 2 of them want to be missionaries as soon as possible. We also had a lady that was going to be baptised but she couldnt come to church because she was sick. So we moved her baptismal date a little further back. Well I got news fromn the President that i will be leaveing with Elder Russeell too. We are 95% sure I will be leaving too. I have 3 transfers here with Elder Russell out of the normal 4 tranfers in one area. So Im leaving. We have transfers this next week on Wendsday. I´m really excited. I´m not a big fan of leaving areas because of the friendships and the people you have taught or are currently teaching. But I know that I have so much more great things ahead of me. I know that this is the true church and that the Restoration took place. It is the only way that Christ´s church could come back. I hope you all have a great week and I hope to here from you all.

Spud

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer! I look forward to reading your blog each week. You always put a smile on my face with your positive outlook on life. I love and admire you so much. I can't wait until we can play and talk again- I miss and love that so much..... I have so many questions and you can help me answer them! Almost the 1 year mark buddy! Keep it up and know that so many people love and pray for you!
Much love-
Becca Jones