Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Mission is awesome

So I am having an awesome Time here in my mission. Elder Thomas is really cool and we get along very well. He still is from California so he is a little rough around the Edges, AHHAH I love him though. We are going to work real hard. We have set many big goals and I´m pretty sure we can reach them. We really care about the investigators and the people here. I think that will make a huge differance in the work here. We haven´t really had too many stories so far but Im sure we will. We are working out hard in the mornings., We are running and doing exercieses too. I think this transfer will produce many blessings. Sorry if this is Short but I dont have too much new Stuff. Last week Elder Walter GOnzalez of the Presidency of the Seventy cam to speack to us. It was great. We had both missions from Santo Domingo their. This next week we are going to have Elder Cook of the Twelve here. It is only going to be our mission too. I´ll have to keep you informed then. I love you much.


P. S. I am running out of room on my ldsmail account. I want to save all the letters I have recieved. So If everyone can write to my other mission account that would be great. It is

elderspenceranderson@gmail.com

this is my email account that I have to write to the president. It will hold all the letters. Thanks. I love you all and Wish the best.

Elder Spud

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Spencer! Happy 1 year mark ( well, within the next few days!) I'm so proud of you my friend! Seriously, I did a whole post dedicated to my favorite missionaries out there and you're in it! You should check it out! Hey... be careful with what you call Californians.. ha ha j/k! Keep up the good work! Love and miss you tons!

-Becca Jones