Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello My Friends ,
 
I love my Area here in San José de Ocoa. Im having a great time with Elder Simmions and the other 2 missionaries. We are having much sucess between the two companionships.   We had a great lesson with Kengi. She is an awesome investigator. We had a great lesson and the spirit was very strong. I was told by the spirit to say some very important things and the spirit was super strong. My mind was clear and I had a perfect understanding of the situation. I spoke perfect spanish as We disscussed some  things. It was amazing. She was filled by the spirit and she couldnt hold it in. I felt like giving her a huge because she is so great.   I know that the spirit is real and  that is toches us more than often. We really need to learn how to heed it. Also we have Darina who will get  baptismed is a few weeks. She´s awesome. She knows so much about the Gospel, probably more than many  members. She is really progressing.   We also had an older Family go to churh. My heart was filled with joy and love as they walk in through the doors. After the sacrament meeting  I showed them off to everyone. They now love the church and have tons of friends. They were talking all about the church when we weny over to their house again. They want to invite their friends too. THeir son and his family are great prospects too.  ONe thing that I love to do here in the mission field is do little things of service. When ever I see people peeling Sweet Peas I always ask to help  them. It is awesome. We can give service, get to know the people, and have a great lessons. Its usually always older ladys too who peel and sell htem. I love talking with them and being their friends. I love people. hahaha Well today we played baseball on a horse and pig field inthe mountains. We played with some members and it was fun. We played with a sock ball and a homemade bat. I laso got some sweet videos of me chasing and trying to catch pigs. The members here love me and think Im the coolest guy. I love playing with the kids and helping out the members. Im also hte crazy one here. hahah I  think Im turing back to the Spudman.  Im having a great time here.
 
Elder Anderson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach