Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I´m Pregnent!!! dont worry!

Hey Everyone. Well I have tons of new news. I´m Pregnent!!!! Or I am going to be a trainer the next Transfer. Next wendesday is the transfer. Tommorow I will talk to president and he will give the trainers a Training. I´m so excited I can´t think about anything else. We are going to work our butts off. He is going to hate me as a dad because we are going to work hard. I will try my best to help him start his his big journey in this country.  He won´t know that much Spanish so we will learn together. Im not  perfect at Spanish so we will countinue to learn. That is one thing that I love about the mission is that one always learns something new. Sometimes we can get into a rut and think we know everything but we are continually humbled. I hpe that I can still strive to learn and get the most of these sweet 2 years.  Well back to the letter. My kid and I will be whitewashed or we will both be moved to a new area. So we will have to work from scratch. I´ll tell ya¨ll where I¨m at the next letter. 
 
This last week we met the new Mission President. President Almonte is awesome. He really loves the people and the missionaries. He is very personable. I really want to learn everything that he knows. He has an amazing vision of the work. He is all about contacting much and talking to everybody. Im so excited to work under his guidence and counsel. I know he is a man called of God to preside over this mission.
 
Today for P-Day we wnet hiking in the jungles north of Santo Domingo y Los Alcarrizos. It was a beautiful hike and I got some awesome pictures. We were searching for a hidden lake but we only found a beautiful river, I felt like I was in Jarrasic Park. My lone Leader adn I did some exploring down river adn enjoyed climbing over rocks and walking on hte side. He actually slipped on a rock as he was trying to jump form rock to rock and got his shoes wet. It was a very fun experiance. A couple of us sat on asome boulders and talked about deep doctrine and about what everything means, and what is coming for us. I felt the spirit very stronly being around such great men and leaders. I learned a lot today about obediance and just doing the little things to be more obedient. We have rules and commandments for a reason. We are here on the Earth to show that we can fulfill all the things that are given us from God. We are expected to be 100% obedient. If we aren´t obedient in this telestial world we sure wont be obedient in the Celestial Glory. We are going to be the same after this life but we are expected to learn form our mistakes. We are here to grow. Gods purpose is to bring to pass the inmortality and Eternal Life of man. In order to do that we MUST learn to be obedient.
 
Well I´m really excited to get out of Los Alcarrizos and to start a new legacy. We are here to bring these people to Christ. I have been called here to preach the 4 principals and ordenances of the Gospel. I pray everyday for the Holy Ghost to guide me to the chosen people of the Lord and that he can bless me with the words and thoughts to touch their hearts. I love this work. It is beautiful and is starting to grow so fast. I know that our Heavenly Fath loves us and that he will show us the truth through Sincire Prayer. We have so many promises and blessings of the Lord waiting for us. We only need to ask in prayer and fulfill his commandments.
 
I love you all and I pray that God will shed his blessings upon all of you. You are all example to me and I hope that maybe I could be an example to someelse. I thank you for all your emails and for your prayers. I love you and miss you.
 
 
Elder Anderson 
 
 

No comments: