Wednesday, July 9, 2008

San Jose de Ocoa

Hey everyone!!!! Im so stoked for these next two transfers. I will be training Elder Simmons. He is from guess where, thats right, IDAHO FALLS. I was so excited. Also I was tranfered back to my old Zone of BanĂ­, remember my little area of Nizao. This time Im in the high mountains of the country and Is actually quite big. We will be sharing all of Ocoa with the other missionaries. There really arent any bounderies. It is awesome. Its pretty far away from everything but it is beautiful. In Ocoa it gets actually cool at nights. It is going to be perfect being in Ocoa for the summer. It gets super hot in the other parts of the country. This area is actually the best Area in the mission as the missionaries say. Im so excited to show my Kid the ropes of the mision. But Im only going to teach the good things. I know we are going to work super hard. He is a pretty cool missionary. He dosnt know any Spanish though. I can´t believe that at one point I was in the same shoes. Now I know a ton of Spanish and I can really work. I know that we will have much sucess here, even though I might not see the fruits I know htat it is worth it. The 2 dominican Elders before us did nothing. One just finished his mission and the otheris a tigre. They left horrible records and barley had any of them if that. But I know I can always try to do my best and to start helping the people of Ocoa to find the love and gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
i LOVE YOU ALL AND tHANK YOU for your letters.
 
 
Elder Spud

No comments: