Monday, December 8, 2008

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!

Isn´t is cool. We are in the true church. I was so impressed by moms letter to me. Im so proud that my parents are missionaries. Im so proud of my brothers, sister, adn inlaws who have served missions. They have been a great help and examples to me. We had interviews with Presidente Almonte on Thursday. HE said I would probably train again or be called to a diffrent calling. IIt could be this transfer or the next. I guess well see. I love talking to President Almonte. I can really talk to him freely and we get much work done. This work really is a marvellous one. On sunday we had 13 people in church. It was amazing. The lord really is blessing us for our hard work and obedience. We have a familiy of 4 that will be baptized on the 20th and we are very close with another family of 6 too. We had to awesome families in church and it was beautiful. The members are getting really excited too. They are leaving and contacting on their own and looking for referances. They are also leaving with us to teach. We are teaching preach my gospel to them and they are eating it up. We are helping other young men prepare for missions. Last night one decided that a mission would be placed before baseball. He will probably sign  with a team in the next couple of years. But now he is super focus on a mission.  This  last week we found many new investigators. They really have a desire to grow and know for themselves if the message is true. What we do is we knock on the door and testify to them. It is about 30 secounds long. Then we say that we will be at there home either the next day or in 2 days. ON that day we share a short lesson with them of 5 to 10 minutes long then leave rapidly to leave the spirit there. When we come back for a 2nd visit If they read and understand the pamphlet or prayed we put another return appointment, if not we just invite them to church adn dont go back. It is wonderful. We have found the true chosen people. They are so much different than the normal people. The normal people just waste time. We contact tons of people one day then have one day full of people. We have contacted so much people and it is true that the chosen ones are few but they are worth it. They bring me such joy as they follow their commitments to learn and accept the messege.  We also have dedicated about 20% of our time to the members and less actives.  I know that this is the work  of the Lord.  I love all of you and wish  you the best. We get transfer calls next monday so I´ll tell  you whats going on.

No comments: