Monday, December 15, 2008

I´m PREGNENT again!!!!!

Well it turns out I will train again this transfer. I have been so blessed to become a trainer again. I think it is the coolest calling there is in the Mission. It is so sacred and special. I learned so much the first time I trained and now I will apply what I learned with this time with my New Missionary. HIs name is Elder Barnhurst and he is from Vernal, Utah. From his picture he looks like a really chill kid. I know we are going to do great together. I´m sure that prayer will be up the upmost importance and the pregresión of the area. I have been so blessed over these last weeks I have had. Yesturday we had 17 people in church. It was amazing. Miracles are really happening here. Prayer has meant so much to me. I know that through our faith and the faith of our investigators the will of God is taking place. We now have 7 investigators with baptismal dates. We are expecting more this week too. It is actually hard to explain all the things that are happening here. Im 98% sure I´m staying in Hato Nuevo this next transfer. President said that, but all is subject to change as it is always. We are preparing  3 families for baptima too. I love this work with all my heart and Im so grateful for all your letters and support. Today I recived a letter from all the seminary kids. I cant belive how old some of those kids are. It was great hearing from them. I actually knew many of them. KIds from the trek and my friends little siblings. Im sure I will miss all of you this christmas season but Im excited to here your voices. I have much to tell you. This place is so crazy but so awesome at the same time. Everyday I learn something new from this people and land. I love to laugh and love the people. It brings me such joy being here and growing with people. I hope I can leave a legend, and be in the hearts of these people forever. Already I have friendships that will stick with me forever. Im sure I will never have a day that I wont think about my mission.

Your all great and I love you all.


Elder Spencer

No comments: