Monday, April 6, 2009

GENERAL CONFRENCE!!!

This week was amazing. We got to witness the modern day prophets and general authorities of the church. We also had 11 people in church put 2 baptismal dates and had 3 baptisms between the saturday afternoon session and the Preisthood session. The baptism was full to the brim. My companion and I are working so hard and so well that the Lord is blessing us. I have such a strong testimony of the obedience to our leaders. It is as what someone said in General Confrence ¨Those who have gone before know how it is and can help us¨. We need to forget ourselves and get to work. Be obediente and have faith. I know I lack much faith but that little that I have has made all the difference in my mission. I can see such a change and progressing I have recieved in hte mission. I´m am just so amazed at how the Savior can ¨mold the yoke to our backs¨. He has had such a great impact on my life. Im so gratefulo for my missionary parents who taught me about work and being a good person. I am in a great debt to them. I how that some day I will come close to repaying them. All that they have done for me, many hours each day molding adn teaching me. I have a deep respect and love for them. I can´t wait until i get to embrace them and tell them I love them. Im so thankful for my Brothers and Sister and for their great and outstanding examples. I owe themn much too. Im so greatful for the Restored Church of Jesus Christ. After confrence on Sunday we started again teching adn presching. We walked by church after church and we could here through their loud speakers how lost they are. They have such a tweeked concept of God and what his Churcdh is like. It waqs hard for me to walk in the streets that day and see so many people thinking they are in the truth but in reality satan has taught 19 truths but 1 great lie. He is very persuasive. But the thing that has such a grasp on this people is the lack of the Holy Ghost. With so much caos, wickedness, and falsities the spirit is not handily present. But it is through our simple but powerful testimonies of the restoration that the elect and chosen are called and the Spirit manifested. I love this work. I want you all to know that. I have dedicated myself even consacrated myself to the work. And the work is delicious unto me. I know the scriptures tell us everything we need to do. The prophets explain them in an easy and an understanding way. The Church is the true church, And the Savior Jesus Christ lives. HE LIVES. It is amazing. I wish the best for you and for your families in this special season in remembering the Ressurection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
I love all of you. And pray for you.
 
Elder Spencer William Anderson

No comments: