Monday, March 16, 2009

Transfers

Well Yesterday we recieved I recieved a call from the President of the Mission and he said they couldnt get everything set up in time for tranfers to open the new area. So I will be moved now to be a Zone Leader in Barahona. I have been their once but it is beautiful. It is right next to the beach. I have some friends that said they ran on the sand in the mornings. I´ll see what I can do. I´m really excited to go to Barahona though. It shall be a great experience. The President also came to a Fireside we had at our Chapel. We had some investigators there too. We had a beautiful familiy and also many converts there. He got to know them and also spoke to the whole congregation about joining the safe refuge that we have in the church. It was an amazing discorse that he gave. I really enjoy being woth him. In these last transfers I have really gotten to know him and learn from him. It feels great how open we are together. With President Bair it was really different. I love them both and I was so blessed to have them both. I learned much patience with President Bair and how to deal with things. With President Almonte I have learned to become a leader and how to share with others what we have. I have also learned how things should really work. As I look upon my mission I can really see the importance of studying. When I really studied hard to learn I really grew. But when I didnt really study weel I didn´t progress. I have learned many important lessons being a missionary. I think one of the greatest ones has been a love and appreciation for the Lords chosen servents. I have really gained so much knowledge and understanding from them and their teachings. I invite all of you to study them and learn from their experiences.   IN Barahona I will be white washed with a Dominican named Elder Jimenez. He has about 9 months in the misson but is a powerhouse. Im so privliedged to be able to serve with him in Barahona. We will do much good their. We will both be new there but I´m sure the Lord has prepared some chosen and elect investigators. The President said that he is still planning on me going out to the New Area of Duveree to end the mission as an Assistent. I love this work. It really bothers me when the members tell me Im going home soon. I think I´m not going to tell the members in the New area either. I just want to do the best I can and let the Lord do the rest. I´m grateful for all your support and I´m positive I will need your prayers and thoughts in these LAst months of my mission.
 
I love you all and want you All to know that I love this work and that I care so much for you. I hope I can be a missionary forever adn be able to recieve many blessings of the Lord. I know that you all will also recive of those blessings according to hte needs and desires of our hearts.
 
Elder Spencer Anderson

No comments: