Monday, March 9, 2009

Uuepa!!!!

Como están Uds.,
 
As always I am happy. Today for P-DAy we got permission from the Mission President and we watched THE BEST TWO YEARS. It was awesome. I never knew how true and how similiar everything is. Even though we are in different parts of the world and in different missions many of the things are similar. There it is really hard to get in peoples houses and to give books of mormons away. Here is the complete opposite. I can probably count on one hand the times that a door was slammed in my face or that They didnt invite us back. We need to be able to distingish between who are good and who wastes time. It is really hard but with the spirit we can can know. I love being so close to the spirit. It really is a whole ton easier than being without it. That is one thing I really want to do and work on. This week we ate it up on our contacts and knocking doors. We just really have a desire to find new people. We also find people than get rid of them if they cant follow their commitments. If they fall we just walk up to their door and say hi to them sometimes we say a prayer. We do that so that maybe after a while they will have a desire to follow in hte gospel. We are looking for the elect of God and not just people who cant progress. I really know that this is the work of the lord. It is just amazing to see all the witnesses we have of this Church. It really is a marvolous work and a wonder. Just to let you know transfers arent until the 18 of MArch. I still have a week and 2 days here. IN 2 weeks I will be able to awnser all your questions about the new area. I love you all and hope that you all find more peace this week in Christ.
 
Elder Spencer Anderson 

No comments: