Monday, March 2, 2009

What A Week!!!!

Well as always I´m pumped and ready to work. We work really hard during the week and were rewarded with a baptism. Regalado Morrillo Cabrera was baptized. He is a great man with much faith. He really worked hard for this baptism. As a district we had 4 baptisms.  We invited the President of the mission to come to the baptism. He and his wife came and it was a great experiance. On friday we had the privleadge of going to the Temple. It was amazing. We also had the opportuniy to have Presidente Almonte their to in the session with his wife. I really love to be with him and learn from him. HE really is called of God. We also had interviews with the President on tuesday. HE told me exactly what I´m going to do for the next 2 transfer to finish the mission. HE told me that I am going to be the Presidentes Helper or ¨Ayudante¨  in the country zones. I will also be that, with another new missionary. I will be training for the 3rd time. Also I wil be opening a new area by Barahona. Right next to Haiti. I might also need to be the Branch President out there. All this is subject to change but he is already getting the house ready out there and is it is written on his transfer list.  I hope that I can be a great missionary and continue to help others come unto Christ. I love this work It is so amazing. I am so blessed to be here and for being a Missionary in the host that exsists today. I love all of you so much for your support and comforting words of inspiration and knowledge. I hope that I can live up to the 2 names that I carry. The first JESUSCHRIST and the second ANDERSON. I love you all and wish the best of luck to you all.
 
 
Elder Spencer Anderson

No comments: